Call Cardiotech today
(281) 495-0078
International students must provide suitable recommendations, evidence of sufficient funds to complete training, and all transcripts translated into English, if necessary.

All programs are presented in English therefore applicants must be able to read and write English to participate in the programs. Applicants whose native language is not English may be required to pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Foreign transcripts must be translated into the English language to be accepted by Cardiotech Ultrasound School.

All financial arrangements for students entering the United States on an M-1 Visa (the student visa) must be fully met prior to the studentís arrival in the United States.

Foreign students are required to enroll in and successfully complete a full course load.

Housing arrangements for foreign students must be made prior to the studentís arrival in the U.S.A.

Employment of foreign students in the United States is limited by regulations of the Bureau of Citizenship & Immigration Services. Cardiotech Ultrasound School do not provide employment for foreign students. All foreign students must be prepared to have sufficient finances to support their stay in the United States.